CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Dresses

As I mentioned in my last post we missed church on Easter Sunday due to the flu, so the girls missed getting all dressed up in their pretty Easter dresses. Well despite the dusting of snow we received last night and the lingering cough and runny noses we still have, I got them dressed in their pretty dresses and made sure we made it to church this morning. I have to admit that as much as I was hoping this next baby would be a boy I find comfort in knowing that Peter and I do make some beautiful girls.Don't you love Ayva's smile in this picture?

5 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

You do make beautiful girls!! I love Bella's dress...they are both too cute! Hopefully we'll be able to let the girls play this summer. We'll be in Utah around the 4th of July; fun, fun, fun!

laura said...

they looked VERY cute!

Amy said...

They both looked so cute! I am sure your next daughter will be just as beautiful as your first two.

Unknown said...

You DO make beautiful girls! I stayed home from church with Danny last Sunday, so you'll have to have the girls wear their new dresses again the Sunday after general conference so I can tell Bella how pretty she looks! :)

Holly Strong said...

Once again...BEAUTIFUL dresses and GORGEOUS girls. I'm excited to meet the newest cutie pie!!!!