CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The ABC's of Mindy - Tagged to tell all

A- Attached or single: Attached
B - Best Friends: Peter is my bestest friend, and then theirs my girl posse in Seattle. I miss you guys!!!
C- Cake or Pie: Why choose, have a little slice of both.
D - Day of Choice: Saturdays when Peter isn't working.
E - Essential Item: Water
F - Favorite Color: I don't have a favorite
G - Gummy bears of worms: Chocolate covered cinnamon bears.
H - Hometown: Salt Lake City
I - Indulgences: Oh please...chocolate milk (made with whole milk, of course), any kind of cookie, and chicken wings
J - January or July: JULY!!!!!!
K - Kids: Isabella, Ayva and baby no-name is on the way
L - Life is not complete without: People to share it with
M - Marriage Date: May 20, 2000
N - Number of siblings: 2
O - Oranges or apples: Again, why choose?!
P - Phobias or fears: My greatest fear is having one or more of my children taken from me.
Q - Quotes - I have never been big into remembering quotes or holding on to quotes for inspiration so I am afraid I got nothin' for this one.
R - Reasons to smile: Isabella and Ayva. Or I love to watch funny videos of marching bands when one member trips and falls down and then everyone else falls over them because they didn't see that person fall because they have to keep their heads up and pay attention to the conductor. hee hee
S - Season: I love something about each of the seasons so I can't really say I prefer one over the others
T - Tag some friends: I want to give a shout out to Sarah Platteborze who just started to blog and have this be her first tag. Also Lauren in hopes that she will do it and I can see something new when I check her blog. (she's a pokey poster, even pokier than me)
U - Unknown fact about me: I love to watch bull riding!!!
V - Very favorite store: For clothing - Ann Taylor Loft. For furniture and decor - Gardner Village. For Groceries - Central Market (which does not exist here in Utah)
W - Worst Habit: It is so embarrassing but if I am being honest I would have to say my picking. I have an awful habit of picking at my skin.
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food: I love food!! There is no way I could choose just one favorite type of food especially right now in my pregnant state. However, I could really go for some FRESH fish tacos right now!
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio

7 comments:

Torrie said...

thanks for the new post!
it was fun to read, still no picture of you....can we please see the belly?! i too love chocolate milk{wilcox} to be exact, but i think that's what you were talking about-whole milk and all.
and we were married the same year, i forgot that, are we still on for the joint renewing of the vowes?
bring on the pressents right?!!!

and THANK you sooo much for not tagging me on this one, i was tagged by two other people and i still haven't done the posts,
but i plan to!

btw: i talked to sarah last night and her blog is under review because blogger thinks it's spam!!
how dumb is that!!!! so she has to wait a week or so before she can post again:(

The Airharts said...

Gosh-you and my husband should hang out-he's always picking, in fact today I think I've told him to stop picking his skin twice allready!

Ang said...

Mindy, your marching band comment made me laugh out lout. So funny!

Anonymous said...

Ok, the bull riding cracked me up! I had no idea.

I loved this list!!!!

Platteborze Possy said...

I finally did mine, but yours just sounds better. I also love chocolate milk, but I'm kinda weird; it needs to be 2% and have ice in it! YUM!!!

Lauren said...

Hey...I don't know what to say. You are right...I am pokey! I will post more often...sorry!

kelly said...

hmm... bull riding.
you crazy girl!