CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've got cabin fever!

The past week has really taken its toll on me and I am starting to get a bit stir crazy. It all started a week ago Saturday when I had to go into the hospital at 10pm because I was having lots of contractions. They weren't the painful kind and timing wise they were all over the place. They monitored me for about an hour and then decided to give me some muscle relaxers to help bring the contractions to a stop. Luckily they worked, but we didn't get back home and to bed until about 2 am. I stayed home from church the next day to relax and catch up on some sleep. Then I have tried to continue to take it easy the rest of the week. Wednesday, Bella came down with a fever, sore throat and awful cough. I was sick with it by Thursday, Ayva by Saturday and today Peters starting to show signs of being sick. So we have been couped up in the house for almost a week straight and it's enough to make me mad. I sadly kept the girls home from church this morning so they didn't get to wear their Easter dresses. We might just have to re-celebrate Easter next week.
Happy Easter to all!

7 comments:

laura said...

being pregnant and having sick kids is the WORST!

can i bring you some dinner this week?

Holly Strong said...

Oh how sad!!!!! I will be looking forward to seeing those cute dresses this next Sunday. I'll help Laura bring dinner, just say the word!!!!!!

I hope you guys feel better soon. we saw Peter at church and he was telling us that you 'd had a rough week and he was starting to get it. Davis said, "Well, hopefully the girls will be feeling better they can pamper you now!" SUCH A GUY!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have all been sick...that's the worst when you are all under house arrest with illness.

Hang in there friend!

p.s. tell that baby, no more contrations!

Amy said...

I am sorry you have had such a hard week. When your family gets better you need to get out. I know the Tulip Festival is coming up soon!

Let me know if I can do anything for you. Dinner?!, Watching your girls? You name it.

Audrey said...

Hang in there. I don't like seeing my kids laying around sick and knowing I can't do a whole lot for them. Germs stink!
I'm all about celebrating holidays after the fact. If Adam would let me, I'd do them all a day or two later when everything is 50% or more on sale. But no way will he let me do that! Am I crazy? A bit...

kelly said...

i'm sorry you're feeling icky.
hasn't this winter just been the longest? (and i'm not pregnant) and so many colds.
it felt so weird having easter so early this year. just keep celebrating!

Melain said...

Oh you poor thing. That's sad to miss Easter Sunday. That's usually some of the best music of the year! Nothing's worse for a mother's nerves then cabin fever! You should get out soon, before it gets the better of you.

xoxo
Melain