CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 08, 2008

A wonderful book!

My sister in law, Angie, has written a wonderful book entitled Bound on Earth and I would like to encourage all who read this to get a hold of a copy and enjoy. I'm not just saying this because she is my sister in law, but it truly is a good book. In fact, my only criticism is that it wasn't long enough. I found myself wanting to know more about each of the characters. I hope she will be writing more about the Palmer family soon.
It does have the Mormon perspective on an array of real life challenges that we all have either experienced or know someone who has experienced and would be a great book to discuss for a book club.
I know you can get it at the library here in Salt Lake or on Amazon.com. Her name is Angela Hallstrom.
Congratulations Angie!

5 comments:

Ang said...

Thanks, Mindy, for the nice comments. Your support means a lot!

Amy said...

I will have to go check it out. I have been wanting to take my girls to the library. This will be a good incentive to get me there. I haven't read a good book in quite awhile.

Paige said...

Very cool! Can't wait to read it and use it in our bookclub.

curly girl said...

NO STINKING WAY! I just read about this book on my friend, Andrea Sweat's blog, and it turns out that HER SIL wrote the same book!!! I read your post, and I thought, "That sounds familiar. Funny that I should have two friends (from two entirely different phases of my life) with a SIL who just published a book!" So off I went to Andrea's site, and WOW, there it is!!!

We knew Andrea & Andrew (Angela's brother, but you probably already know that) when we were all newlyweds in the same ward in Provo 11 years ago! Whoa.

Now I have to read it, for sure!

kelly said...

sounds like a great book!
great idea for book club.