CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm looking for a good Dr.

I am in the market for a new pediatrician and am looking for referrals. I want someone who is friendly and good with kids. (You would think that would go without saying but I have found it doesn't) I would also prefer someone who is in a small practice and is not one of ten Dr.'s in a group situation. Someone who is close by would also be helpful. So if anyone who lives near me can suggest one I would appreciate it.

4 comments:

laura said...

mine's in a group practice, but i LOVE him! he's been so great with all of elliot's health problems.

he's darrin bosworth with southpoint pediatrics.

they're located on 9000th south!

Carrie said...

My pediatrician isn't all that close, Holladay, but he's fabulous! His name is Mark Witt and he's located at 2180 E 4500 S.
947-4242

He's thorough but laid back and he always talks TO the kids, not AT or AROUND the kids. :)

Jill said...

I totally love my pediatrician... he is located on 90th S. There are only 2 doctors in his practice. The hospital referred him to me, and my sister who is a nurse at Primary children's was going to go to him because I referred her (she lives in the avenues) but she thought she'd talk to 2 nurses that are really good that have kids and rave about their ped. Turns out, it's my Dr. Jackson. Problem is, he's full, but I am going to take jacee to him on MOnday and last time, he said he's let new clients come if it comes through referrals, so call me before MOnday if you are interested.

I have 2 other friends that go to Dr. Witt and LOVE him too...

Amy said...

The pediatrician we go to is Dr. Arthur Gardiner. He is wonderful with the girls. I really feel like he listens to me. Great Dr. His office is downtown though. I know that is far to travel but it just shows you how good he is. If you are interested at all let me know.