CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 08, 2007

Sing in the New Year

Ah, New Years Eve...this use to be one of my favorite holidays back when I was young and wild, but now that I am thirty something and a bit of a "molly" I feel like I could take it or leave it. In fact, the past couple of years I haven't even been able to stay awake until midnight. This year was no different. We did, however, attend a fun New Years eve eve party this year that a fun couple in our ward invited us to. It was nice to be able to get to know some of the people in our ward outside of the church setting. The best part of the evening was playing Karaoke Revolution on the X box. I had little trouble getting up and humiliating myself and was happy to do so in the name of fun. Amazingly though, I was able to persuade Peter to get up and have a go at it and found out that the boy can sing. He sang "Every Breath You Take" by Sting and nailed it. He's so hot! (I am talking about Peter and not Sting, although Sting is a good looking too) I didn't have my camera with me but a friend let me borrow hers and I was able to get proof that Peter can still cut loose and have a little fun.


1 comments:

Holly Strong said...

I am a witness that Peter was singing his heart out. He even threw in a few hearty dance moves.. .wohoo!!! LOL He did an awesome job (so did you Mindy, admit it!) It was AWESOME to have you guys come, we'll have to get together again soon.