CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Friends


I miss my friends! I have the greatest group of girlfriends back in Seattle and I really miss hanging out with them. We were able to experience a lot of life's challenges together and also a lot of life's joys. It was always a great time when we got together to celebrate someones birthday or just to have a girls night out. The most difficult part of making the decision to move back to Utah was that I knew I would miss them terribly. They are all so talented in many different ways and I was able to learn new things from each of them. Thank goodness for good girlfriends! I love ya! We really need to plan our first annual weekend get together trip soon, ok.


8 comments:

Lauren said...

I miss you too!! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks, thought...I need to call and give you all the details.

Anonymous said...

I sure miss you too! I will hopefully be there as soon as Andy's Dad is recovered. End of Febish?

Man, I look HUGE in that picture. We need a re-shoot ladies!!!

Ang said...

Hey Mind--So sorry to hear about your hard week. I've been a little bit of la-la land here for the last couple weeks and didn't know. Hope you're all feeling better and that you recover from your awful dentist experience! My kids have a great pediatric dentist. Maybe you can try and use him next time.

And even though I'm sure that you miss all your friends terribly, know that we sure love having you guys here!

Ang

Torrie said...

You sure are lucky to have such a great group of friends!I hope that you are making some new friends there, but you know you can still keep the old ones. Hmm, sounds like a primary song I know:)It also sounds like you have a few visitors on their way, that should be nice..We miss your smiling face!

kelly said...

can i tell you how horrified i am to see myself in this picture?!
i had some serious steroid bloating going on.
for that reason alone, we will have to have a girls getaway ASAP to take a new picture!!
miss you...

Paige said...

It would help to plan something to get me out of my winter funk. I need to make my millions so that I can winter in more sunny climates...

kelly said...

please, please, please post a new entry or remove this picture!
:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I second Kelly. Ditch this picture! It scares to know its out there! Love you Mindy...