CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Performance Anxiety




Now that I have started this blog and sent it out into the world for all of you to view I feel a lot of pressure to post new and exciting events from our lives. However, I am finding that our lives just aren't as exciting as I had imagined. So just to keep you interested and coming back I am putting up some cute pictures I took of the girls today. (well I took the one of Bella and Bella took the one of Ayva) Bella is going through a bride phase. She likes to pretend she is getting married. Her pretend weddings appear to be a lot of fun because she is always winning lots of fun stuff at them. And Ayva, well she is just dang cute. A little bit of a troublemaker though. Today she climbed up to the table and grabbed Bella's half full cup of milk , held it up in the air and shook it. Needless to say she got a bit of a milk shower. I missed getting a picture of that for the blog because she started crying over the spilled milk. (hahaha) So Bella got a picture of her later on showing off her belly. They really are worth all the hard work. I feel very blessed to be able to stay home with them and participate in their experience.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Ayva/Bella is so cute. Love her belly. Sure miss you! -Marie