CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fall time fun



I have spent the last 3 days raking leaves in our backyard. I really enjoy it while the weather is so nice and the girls have both enjoyed playing in the piles I quickly create. The backyard is the best part of this house. I love that it is totally enclosed so I can send the girls out to play and not worry about them running out into the street. Bella has already gotten into digging up worms and treating them like pets. They will learn to dig a little bit deeper.

3 comments:

kelly said...

what a pretty yard.
when do i get to see pictures of the new house?
miss you.

Ang said...

Mindy, Love the blog! Even though you live practically down the street now, I'll still be checking it. :-)
Ang

Lauren said...

What a great picture of Bella in the leaves. I am always hoping to get action shots like that, but end up getting ones with Ella's eyes half open and my finger over the lens...oh well!