CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Congratulations to our graduate.

This last week Bella graduated from preschool and as you can see from the look on her face, she wasn't so excited. She has loved going to preschool and has made many wonderful friends that she is terribly sad about never seeing again. (None of her classmates will be going to her kindergarten)
Part of the graduation program involved the kids coming to the front of the stage and saying into the microphone what it is that they want to be when they grow up. Bella said that when she grows up she wants to be a cook. I would like to say that it is because I have provided her with an outstanding example of someone who is an excellent cook, however it is Sponge Bob Squarepants who she wishes to emulate and not her mother. (Apparently he is some sort of cook on the cartoon.) One of the other children said that when she grows up she wants to make salmon and sushi...it was pretty cute.
Here is a shot of Bella near the end of the program. There were four classes graduating together so they had to go through all of the children stating their dreams for the future. Needless to say Bella got a little bored and anxious to get out of there and go have some ice cream. We are very proud of her and are excited to watch her continue to learn as she heads off to kindergarten this year. She is such a bright young lady and I am confident she will continue to do well in school.

5 comments:

Paige said...

She looks so serious, like she is really pondering her life ahead.

She is so bright, she'll be a wonderful student.

Platteborze Possy said...

I love her hair and dress! Poor Bella... Rachel doesn't even start kindergarten until the next September and I think she has 2 kids going with her from preschool. I don't know what I'd do without them, nor does Rachel. Bella is such a sweet and friendly girl that I am sure she will make new friends in no time...and there are always play dates! Way to go Bella!

Ang said...

Congratulations Bella! You've been smart enough to go to Kindergarten for YEARS now! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Bella! Such a sweet girl. I was thinking this morning it seems like a few weeks ago I had just met you and you were telling me you were pregnant...with her!

Cooper/Howard clan said...

Wow,I can't believe it.Bella you look so grown up.I am so sorry that it has been so long since we connected.