CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Waiting

With my due date just over two weeks away, I find myself getting more and more anxious to have this baby. Not only am I looking forward to getting my body back but I simply can't wait to meet her, see what she looks like and to find out what her name is going to be. (That's right we still haven't decided on a name.)
In the mean time, Peter is going to be running a half-marathon this weekend with my brother. He hasn't had much time to train, work has been insane, but I know he will push through it and do a great job. I am a bit jealous though. I wish I was running it with him. Maybe I should give it a shot, I am sure it would send me into labor.
Also this weekend, my sister in law, Angie, who wrote Bound on Earth, is going to be at the Barnes and Noble on 10180 S. State St. for a book reading and signing from 1-4pm. For those of you who live in Salt Lake you should check it out. It really is a wonderful book and there will be refreshments. Yippee!
Wish me luck this week, maybe baby will decide to come a little early.

7 comments:

kelly said...

i too can't wait to meet her and find out her name.
my prayers for a smooth delivery!

Unknown said...

My sister in law "ran" a marathon a couple of weeks before her due date - unfortunately for her it didn't send her into early labor, but I was so impressed! That's something I could never do.
Good luck! We'll also be praying for that sweet little girl to arrive as soon as would be good for her! - If that makes sense - I'm horrible with words! LOL

Torrie said...

can't wait!
good luck with the delivery and the naming.
shilo has a friend named Zoya, you liked the z names and it would keep with the a at the end, if that's what you want.
you have such beautiful little girls!

Amy said...

GOOD LUCK! I am so jealous that your baby will be here sooner than mine. I can't wait to find out what you guys decide to name her! I think you should let Peter have the fun this time with the 1/2 marathon.

Anonymous said...

I hope I get to see her in a couple weeks! I can't wait...

Hang in there...she'll be here soon! XOXO

Paige said...

I hope she comes early for you but it isn't a sane thing to do to think about that when you're so close to the end. I hope you can endure happily to the end, it gets so hard during these last weeks.

Wish I could train like Pete and still finish a half-marathon! Good thing it isn't happening here, snow just started coming down.

Lauren said...

I can't wait to meet her too! Marie and I are hoping to stop by after Women's Conference...I need to give you a call!

Angie's books just came in the mail Thursday...I bought it on Amazon.com after you suggested it. I am excited to read it.

Love you!