CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy Day!


What a glorious day it is. Snow has been falling through the night and has continued all day. I have been burning my new candy cane scented Salt City Candle that has made our home smell of Christmas. I have gotten a couple loads of laundry done, the kitchen cleaned up, my design idea binder organized and my checkbook updated all while the girls have played nicely together all morning. (Peter is working) My brother came over this morning to fix our bathroom light, electrical problem, and brought me a plate of brownies, the frosted kind, which I have almost completely finished. Now I am going to get the girls bundled up to go out in the snow for awhile. After which they will have nap and quite time and I will continue to get things done all the while enjoying the warmth of my house of the beauty of the falling snow. I love winter in Utah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a happy day indeed! That sounds like a great day...especially with those frosted brownies! :)

Torrie said...

It's snowing here too! I am totally excited! I might just have a 'white birthday' for the first time in almost 28 years!

Paige said...

I don't really like the snow. It is pretty and all but I'm not a big fan. Glad you're happy. Can't wait to hear the baby news tomorrow.

Audrey said...

What a perfect day! Those are nice to have once in a while to keep us enjoying motherhood right?

Amy said...

First of all great picture!!! It is really a beautiful shot. Second of all you must be feeling a little better to be able to get all that accomplished. I would love to see your design idea book. I love the winter.

kelly said...

so pretty!
yum, i love frosted brownies...