CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Mister Charming

It's true, he is very charming. He definitely has me wrapped around his tiny baby finger. The proof? Well, we are two weeks into it and I am still nursing. (I hate nursing!) I allow him to interrupt my sleep multiple times a night to get up and feed him and then all throughout the day as well. I let him scream at me whenever he feels the need to unload on someone. (He has a lot of stress in his life you know?!) And the diapers...oh, the diapers...I am quick to change them upon his request because he does not like to sit in mess for even a second. He is very courteous though and has yet to spray his dear 'ol mom. (More charm!) I sure am loving having this little guy around.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

He's so beautiful!! Yes, Mister Charming totally describes him!

Barbara S said...

Mindy - He is adorable!
Congratulations to the whole family. I hope we can see him while Angie and Forrest are in town.
Angie's mom Barbara

Torrie said...

john and i think he looks just like pete!!
you make the cutest kids!