CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Picture Tag

My dear friend Paige tagged me to open up my sixth folder and post the sixth picture in that folder. Little does Paige know but I just clump all my pictures together and only have one folder. However, I don't want to be a party pooper so I decided to just post the sixth picture from my single folder.

This picture was taken early summer 2007. Peter took a parent and tot swim class with Ayva and is teaching her how to blow bubbles in this particular picture. We found out early that Ayva would definetly need to learn how to swim because she exhibited very little fear of the water. She continues to take swim lessons and loves it when the teacher lets her jump in from the deck. "No help, please" she'll tell them.

Thanks for the tag Paige. It was fun taking a look back at this photo.

4 comments:

kelly said...

so cute!
and i love the "no help please".
so funny!

Anonymous said...

Love this picture. Come visit Ayva!

Miss you Mindy.

Torrie said...

that was cute! that picture just makes me smile, to know she is having so much fun.

Paige said...

What a good sport you are!

Isn't it amazing how kids come from the same two parents and are so different? That's great that you encourage her talent. She's so cute. (and what a great dad.)