CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

No tears here.

Today was a big day for Isabella, she finally started kindergarten. She has been anxiously awaiting the start of school for months and it didn't disappoint. Originally I thought she had been assigned to pm kindergarten but luckily found out last week at her one on one with her teacher that she was actually in the am. This was great news to Bella because one of her great friends from church is in the am class.



She did have one concern about starting kindergarten and that was how she was going to get through the whole not-even-three-hours of school without a snack. She must have done alright because she can't wait to go back tomorrow.

While Bella was in school Miss Lilly had her 4 month check up. She is up to 14 pounds and has reached 25 inches long. She is simply the easiest baby ever! She didn't even cry during the 4 shots to the chubber thighs. (chub helps) She does have a bit of a drool problem, as seen here in her "just chillin'" picture. Isn't she a cutie?!
I have no recent pictures of Ayva. In all honesty its because she just hasn't looked or done anything cute over the last week. She woke up with pink eye last Thursday and has also had a nasty cold that won't go away. She is as grumpy as a a bee stuck in a hot window. (it's all that would come to me)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's in kindergarten. How cute does she look!

And miss Lily...so sweet sitting in her chair. I'm so happy she's healthy.

Miss you.

Carrie said...

Isabella is adorable! She is so grown up with her stylin' hair, I love it! Speaking of hair, I've been meaning to tell you for WEEKS that I love your haircut too. You should post pictures!

Lilly is perfect! Don't you love those bumbo chairs? I don't know how I got along without one with my first two kids. I think Cameron has her beat in the "chub" department, his legs are almost too fat to fit in his chair. Very funny!

Ayva and Parker should hang out and be grumpy together. Here's the difference...Ayva is grumpy because she's been sick. Parker just LIKES to be grumpy, it's kind of his "thing". :)

Love the update!

Paige said...

A bee stuck in a hot window... I appreciated that one.

Bella looks so official and lovely and grown-up. No tears, even for you?

And miss Lily is mighty cute.

Merissa said...

Congratulations, Bella! What a big step!

We miss you guys! We are going to be in WJ this weekend and again on the weekend of October 11. We would love to get together one of these times, if you guys are interested. Let me know!

Toni said...

I love Isabella's hair, it makes her look so grown up. Little Lilly is so big, I do love that chub!

Ang said...

Bella will be the best little kindergartener. What a big day! And Lilly looks so cute in the Bumbo.

Torrie said...

oh my gosh,
school starts early in utah!
she is growing up so fast!!!
and that lilly babe- what a cute little clone of her sisters!
i hope ayva feels better soon- we got pink eye around here some time ago from the ball pit at funtasia...
hurray for bella loving kindergarten!

kelly said...

really? a bee in a hot window?
yeah, i guess that would make you grumpy.
hee hee!
grady started kindergarten today.
yikes!