CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

A fun sunny day

So I have been on a bit of a blogging hiatus since Lillian was born. It hasn't been for lack of interesting topics but rather the physical and mental exhaustion that has plagued me since her arrival. To be honest, she hasn't been the one to cause the exhaustion, she is actually a great sleeper and had her first 7 hour block last night. Her older sisters however have been putting me through the ringer. (mostly Ayva) Everyone keeps saying they are just going through an adjustment period and will settle down soon. I sure hope they are right. We did have a nice afternoon today though so I thought I better take advantage of it and blog about something positive.

It is a gorgeous day here today so after lunch we set up Bella's new sprinkler in the back yard and the girls had a fun time running through it. I was able to get some great pictures that I just had to share.





And I didn't want to leave Lilly out so here is a picture of her. She is such a good baby and I am so grateful that she is healthy and a part of our family. She gave us a bit of a scare when she was born but she recovered quickly and is just beautiful, just like her sisters.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Ayva has been tough on you. I hope it gets better with her day by day...

OK, you have the most beautiful children. Seriously, that Lillian is so cute.

You guys coming up for Torch Light?

laura said...

all of your girls really are so cute! LOVE the sprinkler pictures!

Amy said...

I hope Ayva gets better for you. Lillian is such a beautiful baby!

Ginger said...

Mindy, my oldest was so crazy for a while there after we had our baby. I don't want to speak too soon, but I really think he is starting to calm down. I really thought he was going to be a juvenile delinquent at the age of three. Hang in there because Avya is such a sweetie it is a faze for sure. She was always so cute in nursery. (I heard through the grapevine that she is having a hard time.)

Ang said...

How fun to see them outside, romping around in the sprinkler! And I can't believe what a big girl Lillian is already. And so pretty!

Torrie said...

oh my gosh! she is soooo cute!!!
they are all such beautiful girls!
i just want to hold her and eat her up!
good luck to you!
i don't have another baby and shilo still puts me through the ringer every day:)
i wish i was there to help you!
hang in there, i know your doing great!

Paige said...

Thanks for sharing a bit of your beautiful day and your beautiful girls.

Toni said...

How fun, I am so jealous my boys want to do sprinklers so bad, but our 6x 6 patio doesn't really cut it. Lillian is so beautiful, I am glad that she is being a good baby, and I hope the other girls adjust soon.

The Buckley's said...

She is so beautiful. I remember when I had Braxton, it was the same way. Braxton was soooo good. But Lauryn was a little devil and ran me ragged! Good Luck! I hope it gets better!

kelly said...

such a pretty baby!