CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Little Peony that could.

We have two peony plants in our backyard. They are beautiful plants but for some reason they don't produce many blossoms. In fact one of them has never produced a blossom and the other one finally had a single blossom last year and again this year. One is better than none. This little flower has made me so happy today so I thought I would share. (If you have any suggestions on how to get my peonies to produce more blooms I would love to hear them.)

5 comments:

Paige said...

What a beautiful flower. I've wanted to grow Peony's but haven't tried yet. I know I've read about them in Martha Stewart. Everything grows perfectly for her.

Barbara said...

Hi Mindy - Oh Hooray, hooray for your little pink blossom! I planted what I was told were peony plants 3 years ago because I just LOVE them, and every year they grow little again in the spring, make a bush of nice-looking leaves and then give up. Never a bloom. You have given me hope!!
Angie's mom Barbara

Anonymous said...

I love Peony's. I'm jealous of your green thumb. :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! I hope they keep it coming.

Unknown said...

Nice picture and idea :)