CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Lillian's blessing

Lillian was blessed at church on Sunday and behaved just like an angel. She was awake for the actual blessing but didn't make a sound. Then when Peter sat back down with her she laid in his arms smiling up at him for about 15 minutes and then fell asleep. It was so sweet.

Peter gave her a beautiful blessing. (well what I could hear of it was nice but Ayva was making it hard to listen) I missed having Peter's family there but it was nice to have my family finally make it to one. Lillian even wore the same dress that Bella and Ayva both wore.

We followed the blessing up with a nice brunch at our house and Lillian continued to behave herself all day. It's like she knew it was a special day all for her and she just enjoyed it. She is such a sweet girl and we love her very much.

7 comments:

Ang said...

I'm so glad we could be there! And she was a beautiful (and beautifully behaved) little girl.

Anonymous said...

What a happy day that is...she sounds and looks like an angel.

kelly said...

such a sweet darling girl.
and a happy happy day...

Paige said...

Such a beautiful family. She is a precious girl.

Amy said...

I think your girls are beautiful! I love Lillians eyes.

Audrey said...

Cute, cute! Way to be nice to your parents Lillian! Oh, all those girls! Wanna swap sometime? Just for a bit... I'm not sure I'd know what to do with a girl...

Torrie said...

how cool that you kept the dress..
and oh so smart.
are you still keeping it for the next girl? hehe