CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Life

Life has been a bit crazy lately and has left me little time, or energy for posting much on the blog. However, it is rainy and windy here in Salt Lake this morning so I have decided to skip our outdoor swim lessons and update the blog instead. In fact that's a good place to start. Since Isabella is 4 she is able to go to her class all by herself and Ayva and I go and do a mommy and me class at the same time. Peter joined us for their first lesson so I was able to take some cute pics. Here's Ayva learning to blow bubbles.


In Bella's class they have been working on learning moves like the monkey, airplane and soldier. In this picture she is just doing an old fashioned favorite, the kick.

They are both doing great and having a lot of fun. I have also been taking lessons and boy is my instructor hot! Peter and I have been going to the pool one night a week so he can help me improve my technique. (Sorry, no pictures of me in my unflattering speedo and swim cap.)


Bella also wrapped up her dance class recently with a final performance at the Country Fest. I would love to share the video I have of her dancing but I still don't know how to put videos on the blog. Sorry. I do, however, have a really cute photo of her in her costume.


Sooo Cute!!!!
In other news...I have started working again part time. I got the job at the credit union I worked at before I moved to Washington. It is only 4 hours a day and I am really enjoying the peace and quite I get to experience while I am there. My parents have been coming over to watch the girls and the girls love it. They have been baking and making craft projects and getting away with eating more snacks and treats than they do when I am around. I am very grateful to have their support and help while I return to work for awhile.
Not much more than that to share right now. We are planning on being in Seattle at the end of the month to see our friends and family that we miss so much. We are going to be driving there so wish us luck, we'll need it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Bella! And congrads on getting your job! Yeah!

Can't wait to see you soon!

kelly said...

sounds like life is busy for you with a new job (congrats), swimming and running.
i'm impressed!

bella looks so grown up.
so excited to see you!

Lauren said...

Now we just need to get you a road bike and you and I can do a triathlon together next summer. I am doing one the first of August and I am so excited. It is fun to have something to train for!

Bella looks so grown-up in that costume...so cute!

Your job sounds great! It is nice to be able to leave the girls with your parents so they can stay at home and get spoiled!

I cannot wait to see you! I signed up for the Torchlight Run...I know you will smoke me, but it will be fun to at least start with you and Peter!

Torrie said...

Bella looks so darn cute in her dance costume, i love little dancers, they are so precious!

where do you find the time to swim and run and work? and probably do a whole ton of other things too. like cook great meals, make crafty projects and keep you house spotless.

i left you a message after you left me the last one, i told your mom to have you e-mail me but i might have not given her the whole address due to the fact that i had 9 kids screaming when i called {actually they didn't start crying and such till your mom answered the phone-wouldn't you only know it!}so i'm taking a chance and putting my e-mail on here so i give it to you right-
themodifier@msn.com
"read from you soon!!!..."

Paige said...

I'm glad to hear your job is going well. It looks like you are having a fun and busy summer. It will be great to cheer you on at the torchlight.